Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get Pascal Gamer Magazine in Print!

Re: Get Pascal Gamer Magazine in Print!

Yeah I ordered one! Now I will just wait for the delivery...
    Developer of Mundo Project - http://sourceforge.net/projects/gamemundo/

Blog Entries

Thanks for ordering! The second one will become available not too long from now too.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

I received my copy a couple of days ago and it's awesome. Especially the cover has a better quality than most of the magazines I own.
    Freeze Development | Elysion Game Framework | Twitter: @Stoney_FD
    Check out my new book: Irrlicht 1.7.1 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide (It's C++ flavored though)

Programmer: A device for converting coffein into software.

Blog Entries

I just got my copy today. I ordered a copy of it to see what it actually was going to turn out like and I must say, I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out. I do have to remember that I need to have multiples of 4 pages per issue though as the last 2 blank pages made me wonder for a minute. lol

All in all I like what I see so I'll be putting the second issue up for print rather shortly. Look for it really soon.

Note that I've even enhanced some of the graphics that were used in the 2nd issue a bit from the first so it should come out a touch cleaner than the first issue's printing.

Issue 3 will have the print process in mind so any imperfections will be accounted for as much as I can. Where are those that were interested in a printed copy before?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries

Well it's finally done, you can now get Issue 2 (the 2009 PGD Annual Special) in print!

All you have to do to purchase your copy is go to the details page at PascalGamer.com. And click on the 'Buy Now' button just below the 'Download' button.

Something I didn't mention about the Printed version of the Issues before is that it's better quality than your typical magazine, it's even slightly bigger than one too. Actually it's more like a book, paper-quality-wise. It'll last you a lot longer than a typical magazine would.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12