Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Treasure Hunters: The Dark Labyrinth

I can't wait to see and test your new game! =)

I also have a new game to be released very soon! http://dreamsofageisha.com/ - For now I can only tell it's a new Match-3 game, and it uses the newest (and yet unreleased) version of PhoenixLib, and will support Windows / Mac already at launch.

Very pretty thought. If you will need help — ask me =)
    Theory is - when you know everything but nothing works.
    Practice is - when all works, but you don't know why.
    We combine theory and practice - nothing works and nobody knows why

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wagenheimer View Post
    I can't wait to see and test your new game! =)
    Thanks. I've seen the "coming soon" message for your game and was instantly excited at being able to play another one of your titles.

I really like the gameplay of The Dark Labyrinth. If the game is well received then I'll keep the Treasure Hunters brand open for future games so that if I come up with a good idea for new gameplay I can continue the neat theme.

@Darthman; thanks for the offer. I think the biggest need of help I have is getting a stable native Mac development setup established so I can finally do some serious cross-platform development.

Other than that, if you have any good music tracks in mind for a 1940s treasure hunting theme. Also I believe I'm looking for a few more relic/artifact style treasures to fill up the sheet holding all of these sprites.

Know of any nice high resolution photos of "treasures" with a solid colored background that I can use? I normally use Google to search for these photos myself.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries
    Been working on the menus, getting them redone so they flow nicer. This game would make for a great touch-screen game I think.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12