Thread: Five free game development books from Safari Books Online

Five free game development books from Safari Books Online

From Gamedev.net:

Okay, but just for a month. Safari Books Online, in conjunction with Boing Boing's soon-to-be-announced "game development challenge", is opening up access to five recent game development titles.

Check 'em out at http://www.safaribooksonline.com/boingboing/gamedev/

Re: Five free game development books from Safari Books Online

Thank you for the link.
    I already have "iPhone Game Development" as a hard copy, but the other books seem really interesting.
    Freeze Development | Elysion Game Framework | Twitter: @Stoney_FD
    Check out my new book: Irrlicht 1.7.1 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide (It's C++ flavored though)

Programmer: A device for converting coffein into software.

"Fundamentals..." seems to be a great read. I'm wondering what format does it use? My eBook-reader renders PDF really ugly if zoom-in it (and it's almost impossible to read it with less than zoom-in x3).
    No signature provided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ?ëu?±o Mart??nez
    "Fundamentals..." seems to be a great read. I'm wondering what format does it use? My eBook-reader renders PDF really ugly if zoom-in it (and it's almost impossible to read it with less than zoom-in x3).
    Not sure, I've had the same problem with most of the devices I've tried to read it on. Also, the "Print" option when ran through a PDF printer only gives you the current page, so no real good way to get a copy to read offline .