Glad to be here guys! I am skeptical on this.. First of all I want to make a 3d engine just for me, not for use in anything, unless its lightweight enough to create a simple 3d game. But the point is that making a 3d engine from the very zero, as I do, means that its running in cpu.

The "cube" that I made, uses ONLY the putpixel function of the graph unit to turn on/off pixels; all the routines that transform the points and creating the lines are made by me. The graph unit can already do etc the lines by itself, but I dont use it since the goal for me is to create the 3d engine by myself. Anyway, if I can create a simple lightweight engine, then I will try to create a simple game. Now if that game is rpg or anything else is another story, so it can wait.

For the time being I want to play with pixels in delphi7 (I think its more than enough this version for me), just turn on/off pixels very fast, and from what you said delphix is not a good option. So besides Andora2d and Jedi-SDL, any other lightweight option?