@jdarling
I have one of those every now and again... Then again, back in my advertising career days, "Creative Solutions" is what we got paid to come up with LOL.
Hmm... maybe I should contract you to be my "Creative Director." Thanks for the feedback and insight. Also, I was checking on the screen shot error you found. The Laz/FP version works as expected on my dev box... sigh... so it's hard to reproduce. What happens when you press the 'S' key is the routine will try and create the ScreenShot folder if it does not exist then save the frame buffer out as a png file. The error msg was related to not being able to access the frame.. hmm... what vid card are you using? Do you get the error in windowed and/or fullscreen mods? Thanks.

@djcityscapes
Thanks for the inquiry... not as yet, however it is on the road-map. I guesstimate around version 0.5 or so (if not sooner) I hope to have a physics solution added. If I get more requests I will add it sooner of course.

The collision systems that is currently implemented are:[*]Simple, fast and less accurate radial collision system[*]More complex, but accurate PolyPoint collision system. HGE can auto trace a arbitrarily shaped sprite and generate a accurate polygon outline around it. It will then do a fast line intersection along the line segment to check for collision. It will first do a faster radial collision to check if the sprites are first overlapping the do the more accurate PolyPoint check. The result is an accurate yet fast collision detection system.