Thread: Hadron Game Engine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Hey cool.

You know you can post video (YouTube, Google, etc) directly in the forums now right?

Well HGE is really starting to get exciting. How is the documentation and included small demos? That can be something that helps promote the usage of HGE for other developers to use.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    Hey cool.

You know you can post video (YouTube, Google, etc) directly in the forums now right?

Well HGE is really starting to get exciting. How is the documentation and included small demos? That can be something that helps promote the usage of HGE for other developers to use.
    1. So how do I put in the video link? I didn't see an insert video bit when doing the post? EDITED: Ok, fixed

2. The documentation and examples for HGE are always being added to and being improved.

PS. if the youtube video is too blury (mutter...mutter...) I can always add back in the direct link to the SWF video...

cheers,
    Paul
    Last edited by paul_nicholls; 12-10-2010 at 09:24 PM.

Hi,

We understand the concern about docs + example and working on rectifying this situation. Look for more examples in the next build and the docs will continue to be WIP as we move towards a 1.0 release.
    Jarrod Davis
    Technical Director
    Hadron Game
    http://hadrongames.com