Hi Darthman, I'm glad you want to donate, every little bit helps. Every big bit helps too.

The account that takes donations for PGD and Pascal Gamer Magazine is held by PayPal so all means of donating money electronically is done by PayPal. I've been told that specific regions have a hard time with PayPal due to policies or availability. This is unfortunate, because the main reason for using the PayPal service is to be able to record, track and manage all donations paperlessly. It would be too much to retain records for legal reasons should any of these were to be on paper only. And yes, I do keep very good records of every donation and transaction of expenses.

If you want to see just about every way to donate to a PayPal account, you can go to www.paypal.com and read what options they give you.

At one time we had merchandise that we were selling through an online storefront (Cafe Press) with PGD logos and such, but it wasn't a huge success. This is something we could start back up should the interest re-spark.