Hey Dean, thanks for taking the time to come and post your thoughts on this very important topic. Obviously, I'm the guy that started this whole new super-Delphi-site idea as of recent(though there were other hinted discussions of the like before). I think that by creating one big site from the combining of both "staffs" would allow us to create a larger Delphi Gaming community from the existing one that exists and is shared here on DGDev. It would also make cultivating that community all the more easier because we will litteraly be sharing the same resources and all be on the same team. There are alot of modivated people that want to start helping with the idea as I type and I think that this is out best solution. If you would like to see some of the other ideas that me, BlueCat, Traveler, Avatar, cairnswm and all the others that want to help out have come up with, please come and look at the other threads in this forum directory.

I think that the merger of the two staffs and creation of the new site wouuld be in ll of our best interests, thats not to say that we can't pool our current resources(older news posts and tutorials and the existing forum messages on DelphiGamer and posts here) to help kick off the newly made site.

The BIG question: :?: Savage has said that he is willing so long as it's ok by you. So if you give us the official "OK" then we can start establishing the staff and get to work. :?: