Avatar, Shadowcore, Traveler: Thanks, your help is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
So what about Turbo and Savage? I think that Dominique will be interesed for sure, since he's already "partnered" with DGDev anyways... Turbo would be a great asset to us here aswell...
Yeah I'm sure Dom will be very interested in what we're planning to do. When we have a better idea of what are plans are, we'll need to talk about how it will change our role as the 'DelphiGamer forums'.

...and would you mind BlueCat if I pssed the word around about this thread? Turbo is dying for news. lol
I don't mind at all!

I think that a general call for people interested wouldn't hurt. BlueCat?
Definitely. Anyone who can help out in any way is welcome.

Who thinks it's a good idea to have our own usergroup and a private forum? It's worked well for the DGDev game project team (OK we're not the fastest game developers in the world but we're getting there ).

It's not that I think we should exclude anyone from discussing new ideas or making suggestions, that can be done in this forum. I've found from experience that making it private gives you more of a feeling that it's a team effort rather than just a public discussion. It also helps people to get to know each other better. I wouldn't really want to post FTP passwords in a public forum either :twisted:

Everyone can still discuss anything in the other forums, I'm not trying to exclude anyone from the process, just need to a way to see 'who's in and who's not' Either way, we could do with a forum, private or not.

I may be wrong, I'm just going on past experience.

So there's 5 of us now, that's enough to call ourselves a team. Just choose a name and we'll get started :lol: