Quote Originally Posted by savage
Hi all,
Will told me about the thread. I have read through it but do not have a clear picture of what you are trying to achieve. Could someone sum up what your plans are and where you are heading and how you think DelphiGamer will fit in, if at all.

As you can imagine, as other projects take up my time, DelphiGamer is starting to suffer a little, but I still think it has not achieved it's full potential yet.

So anyway, clarify your points and I will see if I can help or be of assistance somehow.

Hi

I don't think we have a clear picture ourselves yet. But the basic idea is that we plan to improve DGDev by adding new features and thereby making it more than just forums. This might affect DGDev's ability to be DelphiGamer's forums but we just don't know until we get our team sorted out and starting talking about things.

It's important that you know what's going on from the start Savage, and if you have any ideas, whether or not they include DelphiGamer, they'd be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
Though interest in them might ween towards us due to the "One Site One Community" attraction, we are inviting them to come and join the new site so that that thunder isn't stolen. If they want to stick to their sites then I'm sure we would not falt them for it a single bit, but I think that by enlisting the two(but not limiting to them) into one would multiply interest in the Delphi community. I think that we get more just based on the thought of more frequent updates in news.
Now Will's talking about something a step further than I talked about above :shock: .

BTW Will, we can have a stir-fry recipe section if you'd like :lol:

[edit] I'll reply to your post later Will, not enough time right now