Hmm... I was under the understanding that many were not overly crazy about the color scheme other than they liked the blue and white background. I must admit, I am fond of the blue for a couple of reasons. 1) It's a calm, cool colour and has the effect of relaxing the eyes/brain as you view the site. 2) It's been a part of the last 2 websites (PGD 1.0 and this one based on SMF) and well it has roots in the old Visual Studio IDE from Turbo Pascal.

As for the white... I don't know. If I used Black it would seem more like a gamer site and maybe more indie developer-eske. But for the White, it would have a more corporate/commercial feed to it.

Either way, I will for sure be adding more color to the site as I have a sense that it's lost a bit of character in the color department, default theme alone I mean. I'm not using a custom theme myself so that I see the site as most others do from the start.

I'm not crazy about adding all kinds of different color schemes and themes to the site this time around as it tends to make larger maintenance tasks a bit troublesome. Also I like the idea that everyone has the same feel and sense about the site, adding different color schemes and themes takes away from this and should the vBulletin software be upgraded enough that new themes need to be created, I'd rather only have to modify a single theme rather than a whole bunch.

I was originally thinking of having...

Pri: Blue (Most Prominent)
Sec: Yellow/Gold (Details)
Ter: White or Black (Background)

Sort of a throwback to the original site. Save for the big green tank on top.

What do you guys think? Still give me your color schemes, I'm curious so to what you guys would actually like.