Hey everyone,

If you haven't already check out the FAQ, it has a lot of good information about how to Create articles and use the Blogs. It also has the forum, blog and CMS Rules of Conduct along with some other important and interesting information as well. We do have a small issue of not seeing the WYSIWYG tool bar. I've been looking into it and hopefully we can fix this one soon. I'm sure it's just a setting I couldn't find. There are a lot of settings for this new board.

Sorry to those who have to reset passwords, unfortunately I have noticed the odd one or two that have even gone missing along with their posts. I hope you are not them, but if you are please make a new account and PM us. We may see about trying to retrieve your posts as we have a copy of the old database, but can't make any guarantees yet. The site software is rock solid, however unfortunately the importing tool was a bit shakey.

If you are having any more issues related to the new site please let us know and we will try to resolve it as best we can. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the new site.