Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Staff - new Delphi Game Developer Community Site

The Staff - new Delphi Game Developer Community Site

Man I'm still laughing about the DGDev-logo, pure art.. Who'd know he'd try getting a self-portrait in on the logo..

and even Eriken
    That's my name.. Even Eriken? (I thought it was Evil Eriken).. Speaking of that name, you know it's a firstname here in Norway Bluecat? there is a dude called Even Hole as well.
    _______
    Eriken :twisted:

Maybe I'm too early with this, but perhaps we could organise a design/layout contest?

iLLUNis

I would think that it is just a bit early for the time being.....give a few days... :roll:

Lol, didn't know for the logo Well done Illunis !

Blog Entries

LOL :lol: OMG! We'll scare 'em away! :lol:

....ahem... ok ok... I'm in control.... *breath*...

Oh man, that has got some real shock factor to it. It's cool... but man... Truely though, if we don't use that logo/banner, we have got to use that grinning guy somewhere...

Anyone mind I have a try at the logo?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

iLLUNis

LOL.......go ahead....personaly i am not trying anything yet since we dont have a name and a design......i cannot concentrate without knowing the subject...

I can help out too. Same as others; I don't have much time to spare, but I'll do what I can. I can do a bit of everything (except tuts/articles wagh! :shock::shock so if you're short on people I might be able to help a bit..

If you are still looking for people, I am still interested. I can write some tutorials on Delphi basics, DelphiX and DirectX, and I can check the English of others if they wish. I could also help with the site development, although I am not familiar with PHP.
    After I start at uni (I hope), I will only be able to help on a part-time basis, but before then I am not doing anything much, so I will be able to give it my almost undivided attention, however I cannot get on the Internet every day.

Or I could just be like Eriken. :twisted:

http://bofh.ntk.net/Bastard.html :lol:
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Right, forgot to say HERE what I could do:

1. I was planning on doing some very very low-level tutorials, the kind that start off with telling people what variables are, and I could always do some other tutorials..

2. I am just a generally helpful person, I know a little bit about a lot of thing, so I could probably help out here and there with small stuff...
    -Sander

I'd really like to see some tutorials on the fundamentals of classes. My biggest work when writing tutorials is that if I add too much on classes people may not understand.
    William Cairns
    My Games: http://www.cairnsgames.co.za (Currently very inactive)
    MyOnline Games: http://TheGameDeveloper.co.za (Currently very inactive)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast