If anyone's looking for someone to write some music for their games, I could be your man!

A bit about me:
I have small studio (a stack of hardware and my computer running Cubase SL). I used to play keyboards in bands, and I haven't lost my creative improvisational skills.
My personal taste in music is in the realm of the Psychedelic (Psychedelic Trance to be more exact). And for those of you who don't know the difference between Psychedelic Trance and plain 'Trance', PsyTrance (for short) is strictly non-commercial, artistic/creative, inspirational, intelligently sophisticated music which has the complexity of a full classically composed symphony - if not more. Hence I also appreciate classical music, ambient, trip-hop, jazz and any other style or artist/composer who really put their heart into their works. Basically anything that isn't too 'cheesy'.

I have clips of my latest music:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/k_u_d_o_s/psy6.mp3 (an almost complete track)
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/k_u_d_o_s/psyclips1.mp3 (clips of some of my other recent musical scribblings).

My main ambition is to write music - computing comes second. I love writing music for other people - where a theme is set and I write the music accordingly. Getting inspiration out of thin-air for my own music is a lot harder! When I was 14 I wrote a small intro piece which was used for a kids tv show on a Butlins holiday campus. Other projects include writing backing music for a 'rap' song for a kids christmas panto in my local community.

I would like to write music for games, and I think this might a good place to start out - amongst other budding game-writers! It'll be great if I can go pro and get my music on a big title...one day though!

I prefer to work with audio rather than midi, although I could supply midi files too. I can do whole tracks, or seperate sections which you can program to play incidentally with the game.

Price-wise....I'd like to do it for free, but a reasonable donation would be prefered if you can afford it. Times are hard for me - I've been unemployed since Nov 2002 and it looks like my career in I.T has been terminated abruptly thanks to stress and depression when I moved home. So, if you've got a game that's near completion and you think you might be able to release it, and you need music for it - I'd love to write some for it!