Thread: What happened to Megabyte Mages...?

Smile What happened to Megabyte Mages...?

I know probably most people will not care, but I liked the prior forum classification better. Senior Member vs. Megabyte Mage? No doubt which one for me.

Any chance to get them back?

Best regards

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Currently we're running with the default settings... I can't say for certain, but I suspect that WILL or I will get it sorted once we've got the board settled down. I have a little list of things to do, including moving everyone to a new user group as part of a plan to put a stop to spammer signups, so I'll tack that onto the end of it.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Blog Entries
    Well to be honest, I was just going to go with the Junior/Senior classifications thinking that no one really cared about the old ones. If you guys want them back just let me know. I can come up with a new post count ranking system or restore the old one.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Well, I liked the other classification better but if people prefer the actual one or do not care about it is ok for me. I do not want you to lose too much time on this either. I was just curious about if it was easy to get them back.

Heh I remember those. Not really necessary in my opinion; it doesn't add much value to anything.

I'd like to have them back, but only if it's not too much work for the admins.

I know my rank was pretty high. "Kilobyte conquerer" I guess.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.