Hey everyone, just wanted to start the buzz about the next PGD Annual. It's long past due for us to have one, but there is another in the works in case you were wondering.

What are your ideas, thoughts about the next competition?

We will most probably not do one in 2010, but instead 2011 to give us time to plan, talk to sponsors, acquire judges and advertise. We want to do it right with this next one so we are starting a bit early with a few things done a bit differently.

We're keeping the simplified format, there will be a new theme, but it might be a bit shorter and you'll have more notice before it starts to get prepared and tell all your friends about it.

In fact I'll be going around to all the forums I know and indie game development news websites and posting about it, so if you know of any sites that I should visit early next year drop them onto a list here!

Now this is all early so don't get too excited just yet, nothing is official, I'm just talking openly about it with you all to get input and ideas. Mostly to do with advertising and to help spread WOM about the competitions.

And of course all the donated money to the PGD fund will go into advertising and prizes of this next competition so feel free to donate.