It's almost time to start the competition wheels back up again!

I've been narrowing down some even better ideas for competition theme that I'm sure you all will love one way or the other, but I have to pick one already. Are you guys getting excited for it yet?

I know, I know, you are still waiting for the PGD Challenge results. They're coming. I've gotten all mine done and we are just waiting for Stoney who has had some delays, but they'll be ready soon.

I'm hoping for a Late October/Early to Mid-November start date. I'm also in between making it 3 months or 4 months. taking us to about Jan or Feburary. What do you guys think? Any of you in school, maybe you can help guide us to the best time you can take part. I've done a poll in the past and it seems that November is probably the most productive time for all PGD members.

Also what do you all feel about the IGF entry fee as top prize? Results after some of the past winners being given the opportunity have been mixed. And in most cases it's too short of a timeframe to complete your entries to make an IGF worthy submission. What are your thoughts?