Thread: "+ Reply to Thread" Button

"+ Reply to Thread" Button

Under other people's messages there is "+ Reply to Thread" button. When i press the button there appear textbox to write your message. Then i press it again, accidentally, because it is the biggest button that looks like "Send" only to see my whole message disappear in the hyperspace I should have pressed the small almost background colored "Post quick reply" button instead...

So... could the button be hidden after messagebox is opened?

Blog Entries
    Hmm... not sure. It does seem silly to have it visible after it's been clicked. Maybe Christina knows. If not I'll have a look into it if I can.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to have to say that I think the answer is no... at least, thats not without some script/template/page butchery.
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Blog Entries
    Oh can i Just say I've done that twice today. Maybe I should make a group 'Those who hit the big shiny reply button instead of the send one'. Lol.
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

LOL now i did similar thing again! I simply pressed backspace when the reply-box wasn't selected (might've clicked somewhere by accident) => *Happens same as if you press Navigate back button* - All writing lost. I can't ask to fix that as its more of a browser specific behaviour and often handy too... It's just that writing the long story again don't feel motivating.

Blog Entries
    I've actually found that using FireFox sometimes saves me from such a fate like User137's. On the odd occasion, I've somehow accidentally navigated away from my posting textbox and in an "oh no" moment, I've used my browser's back button to get back to my page and luckily the text in the textbox was still cached. Oh, how I love FireFox.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder