Thread: my music with FL Studio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    oh sorry my apologies, "pro tools" is a piece of software, often used in conjunction with special hardware. I wasn't suggesting that I used professional tools, as if to say that Fruity Loops was not In fact, I believe that Fruity Loops has the *best* piano roll going and by far the quickest and most streamlined processes for creating music. Anyone slating FL as not being professional is only due to the false assumption that something has to be complicated in order to produce a *complex* output.

It's for those same reasons that so many people slate Macintosh computers and Iphones. Simple isn't less powerful, far from it. Simple is the new interface revolution! and besides, FL can get as complex as people like, especially with it's awesome chainable mixer and utterly mind boggling interconnected Events system. (not to mention perfect VST support, DXi and even Buzz machines!)

And if all that wasn't good enough? I believe I'm correct in saying that fruity loops is developed in Delphi!

So not only is it awesome, it's also an excellent example to cite when defending Object Pascals honour.

And if for nothing else other than that, it will always have my fullest support and always be a part of my creative process
    Last edited by phibermon; 15-10-2010 at 06:24 PM.
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.

Quote Originally Posted by phibermon View Post
    it's also an excellent example to cite when defending Object Pascals honour.
    that is true , but personally i'd like to have Pro Logic , seems more advanced than FL , even though FL meet my needs