Hi all of you. I post this here because I haven't found any introduction stuff here and I feel like it's polite if I join a community I introduce myself. My name is Sebastian. I started with Pascal a long time ago altough I haven't gone too deep with it. I made a database handler program not long ago and now I think I would go further like even designing games. Altough I don't know much about graphics or AI and what I know about OOP is like I used Game Maker which is not too much... I think I can find most of the information I need for starting in the existing topics and I'll try not to ask stupid questions oh important note about me. For me programming time is like 10% writing the code and 80% correcting the bugs. The remaining 10% is banging my head against the wall for the stupid mistakes like a misplaced else or a f***** up array definition which took me hours to find. That was me if I become more advanced I'll even try to help newbies like I am at the moment See ya have a nice day!