Well, good luck with your class. And the purpose of Prometheus was to make video, sound, event handling and all that even simpler than sdl without limiting flexibility too much. On the whole it's worked so far but I'm overhauling it (its on the main thread here: http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...s-Game-Library ) if you're interested in it. The new updates I'm putting forward to it are the first drafts of audio, the new event handler data types and improving performance of the video unit by switching from code that uses SDL to hardware accelerated OpenGl, its due out later this week/early next week, but again its a work in progress and I've only just started writing the documentation. So I wouldn't recommend basing your entire game on it, just grab what you need from it since the code isnt mature yet.

Well, better get cracking. First lunch and then onto some code. Hey, its my holiday, whod've guessed it? I get more work done on holidays in general though since I dont have stupid GCSE work...
cya,
code_glitch.