Quote Originally Posted by Brainer View Post
Maybe someone at Polycount?
Link? I could Google it, but it's such an odd name I might find something else than what you mean.

I may try Indie Gamer, I've been to that site before, but sadly haven't spent much time there. GameDev.net on the other hand, I have spend quite a bit of time there. The problem I find with them is that you're likely to get a lot of "I want to make a game too" responses, but not a lot of professional "I can create your graphics for this much and here is a sample of what I can do." Which is what I'm gunning for.

I've thought about seeking out artists who post their resume or portfolios online like those on Great Games Experiment or Deviant Art. However, I figure most of them might want a higher amount than what I'd be willing to pay seeing as they are aggressively seeking paid work and all hoping for the big names to pick them up for a project or to join a team. But I might find the odd person that is willing to work on an indie game project like mine.

If anyone knows any specific artists who have a similar style to what K4Z did for Garland's Quest, please throw up a link, it might save me a search session or two.