Thread: Pascal Gamer Issue #3 Out this Weekend

Blog Entries

Cool Pascal Gamer Issue #3 Out this Weekend

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know what I've been hard to work on the 3rd installment of the Pascal Gamer Magazine publication. Have a look out for it sometime tomorrow when it is released!

Lots more game reviews, interviews and special reports on whats going on in the Pascal game development community. Don't miss this issue which will be the biggest one yet!

Also find out who won the Super-Cool Summer Screenshot Contest and gets a FREE printed copy of this issue!

Get it at www.Pascalgamer.com
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know what I've been hard to work on the 3rd installment of the Pascal Gamer Magazine publication. Have a look out for it sometime tomorrow when it is released!

Lots more game reviews, interviews and special reports on whats going on in the Pascal game development community. Don't miss this issue which will be the biggest one yet!

Also find out who won the Super-Cool Summer Screenshot Contest and gets a FREE printed copy of this issue!

Get it at www.Pascalgamer.com
    I think that the creation of the pascalgamer magazine one of the 5 great things of the pascal community...
    I waiting so long with patience
    Thank you ....

I think that the creation of the pascalgamer magazine one of the 5 great things of the pascal community...
    Haha.. so what are the other 4?

Great work WILL. Actually, I was about to ask you when you would release it.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Quote Originally Posted by chronozphere View Post
    Haha.. so what are the other 4?

Great work WILL. Actually, I was about to ask you when you would release it.
    1. Free pascal
    2. Lazarus
    3. dglOpenGL.pas
    4. Fmod and Bass sound headers

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the words of encouragement guys.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get everything done tonight, however looking at the work that is left to be done, I will definitely be able to complete the release for tomorrow. I'll be making it an October release regardless due to the fact that it was supposed to be out tonight and the fact that it takes too long to redo all the date stamps on all the covers and pages. Though I'm just glad it wasn't a December release.

Have a look at the Pascal Gamer site tomorrow for the released issue. Also tell all your friends about it too. Other forums, etc... I'll be posting news on other sites myself as I want maximum exposure for the magazine.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

The file is corrupted, according to adobe reader.

Blog Entries
    I've been getting bad downloads myself. I may have to check the length of the PHP timeout given. This may have something to do with why you're getting a bad file. Whats the file size? Does it end up being the same as what your browser says?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Looks like I deleted it in the mean time. It downloaded just fine later, and I was able to read it. Great issue!

Blog Entries
    I've reduced the file sizes significantly so getting time outs while downloading the issue shouldn't be as much of an issue anymore. Should be faster actually.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder