Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comedy In Games

funny games

Do you wanna hear about funny games??
    Worms is a really funniest game
    Live programming, eat programming, breath programming and die programming

Comedy In Games

Grim Fandango was a funny game. But sometimes games can be inadvertently funny, like in the otherwise serious simulation Grand Prix Legends, when you crash at high speeds, and then watch the crash in replay mode.
    [size=10px]"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite." -- Paul Dirac[/size]

funny games

Another funny game is Kirby (any).

Is too funny see him dance
    Live programming, eat programming, breath programming and die programming

Comedy In Games

Quote Originally Posted by doggo18
    Personally I like Star Trek Bridge Commander. The story has alot of twists and plots (space sim, go figure ), and it has good gameplay on top of that. You can even finish the single player game at two ways, but it's a pity the rest of the story is hardcoded. You can't go anywhere without the game 'commanding' you to go there for the story. But the battles (only thing everyone cares about right?) are never boring

ZeroWing translation rocks All your base are belong to us But they're not getting my Delphi :twisted:
    haha, bridge commander is great, not really any humour (unless you find the poorly modelled picard's head with a texture of his facer snapped over it and poor lip-sync funny)

i installed a lot of mods onto that, i have a lot of ships in it
    This is my game project - Top Down City:
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...y-Topic-Reboot

My OpenAL audio wrapper with Intelligent Source Manager to use unlimited:
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...source+manager

Comedy In Games

For what it's worth, the new Sam and Max episodic games are very funny. Just like watching a cartoon, but better!
    My site: DelphiTuts.com (coming soon)...

Download Font Studio 4.21 here.

Comedy In Games

Those console Mario games are funny :) At least I'm sure of those Mario RPGs on the GBA and NDS. Silly humor.

Another funny game in my opinion is Uberfighter which I tried out like a while ago. Made in 24 hours. I mean, the Lego man just cracks me up.

Comedy In Games

The first Ratchet and Clank has some excellent humour as well.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Comedy In Games

How about Conker's Bad Fur Day? :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12