Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: News

ZenGL 0.3.11

Changelog:
    - fixed stack problem when loading some png-files with indexed color format with alpha
    - fixed crash of snd_Free after few calls with active sound streams
    - fixed pengine2d_AddEmitter, now it check Assigned( Emitter ) before adding emitter
    - fixed wnd_SetSize, now it should change oglTargetW/oglTargetH for correct work of some features(e.g. scissor)
    - no more official packages for C/C++ support
    - no more official tar.bz2 packages

download

PS: Next release will be the last one for 0.3.x branch and I will stop development of ZenGL(at least using it current code base). Future of project now is absolutely uncertain. Thanks everybody for few years of fun
    Last edited by Andru; 12-05-2013 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    ZenGL 0.3.11
    PS: Next release will be the last one for 0.3.x branch and I will stop development of ZenGL(at least using it current code base). Future of project now is absolutely uncertain. Thanks everybody for few years of fun
    Serious? ZenGL is the best multiplatform engine for Object Pascal. We can try to gather more developers to the project if you like some help...

nah Andru is more like he do what hes interested in until he get bored, or im i wrong?

ZenGL is indeed really neat and powerful, on android i get far better framerates then with pure java code
    but "every legend come to an end" or something like that

will be interesting when/if you continue ZenGL and also what your next project is about
    anyway thanks for the great development of ZenGL, Andru

Answered here on official forum.

As were mentioned above, here is the last release of ZenGL 0.3.x

ZenGL 0.3.12

Changelog:
    - [Windows]fixed choosing icon for title bar
    - [Windows]fixed handling WM_MOUSEWHEEL
    - [Android]added workaround for FBO on Tegra-based devices and probably other devices where GL_MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE is always 0
    - fixed saving volume value for snd_PlayFile/snd_PlayMemory functions
    - fixed incorrect determination of size of animated sprite in sprite engines(procedural and based on classes)
    - fixed pengine2d_ClearAll
    - added option USE_ZLIB_FULL
    - removed touch_DblTap
    - removed any WinCE support

download

PS: I leave Pascal community till better times.
    Last edited by Andru; 15-08-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Well I'm sorry to hear you are leaving the community. (until later even)

Perhaps a switch to making games instead of tools? You may find the change of perspective refreshing. There is another PGD Challenge happening on the 15th. Would you be interested in taking part?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hwnd View Post
    You saw swearing in my post, but you dont see it in his last post?
    I'm sorry where is this swearing?

If it was bad enough and I had noticed it then he would also have felt the effects of behaving badly on the forums.

If I may make a suggestion; You got scolded for behaving badly and swearing on the forums. Learn from it and move on. I don't organize my day to ruin yours. Statements like the one you just made only serve to make you look immature. And that is the same for everyone.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Don't know what happened here, but edited a bit my last post. Don't think it was too bad, but anyway rules are rules. Just missed this because of copy-pasting my changelog.

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
    Perhaps a switch to making games instead of tools? You may find the change of perspective refreshing. There is another PGD Challenge happening on the 15th. Would you be interested in taking part?
    I saw new "PGD Challenge", but my enthusiasm is belove zero, anyway hope this challenge will gather a lot of pascal developers.

hwnd
    Now I'm curious what was in your post )

Всем привет!
    На данный момент я главный разработчик ZenGL, по не гласному соглашению с Andru.

Скачать можно на SourceForge, текущая версия 0.4.7. Там же находятся последние версии начиная с 0.4.2, до этого выкладывал версии на GitHub.

На данный момент не поддерживается iOS и не полностью поддерживается MacOS. Для MacOS не скомпилированы библиотеки под ARM-архитектуру, если у вас Mac M1 или M2 вы можете сами собрать для себя необходимые библиотеки. Для x86_64 архитектуры библиотеки собраны.

По сравнению с прошлыми версиями ZenGL были произведены достаточно не малые изменения:
    1. восстановлена возможность сборки под Android используя Android Studio.
    2. добавлена полная поддержка OpenGL/OpenGL ES.
    3. добавлена библиотека Green Engine (GE), основанная и работающая используя ZenGL, это:
    3.1. поле ввода.
    3.2. работа с цветом.
    3.3. работа с меню (тестовое состояние).
    4. добавлены демки для тестирования полного OpenGL/OpenGL ES.

Многие изменения можно узнать на сайте FreePascal.

Сборка динамических библиотек, на данный момент, отключена из-за множества изменений (честно говоря я об этом изначально и не задумывался), восстановление данной возможности в процессе.

Ведётся документация, но в основном внутри самой библиотеки и в сопутствующих демках. Так же заполняю потихоньку документацию на вики.

Изменений было много. Список изменений в файле Update_ZenGL.txt, извиняюсь, но только на Русском языке.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Google translate:
    Hi all!
    At the moment I am the main developer of ZenGL, under an unspoken agreement with Andru.

You can download it from SourceForge, current version is 0.4.7. The latest versions starting from 0.4.2 are also there, before that I posted versions on GitHub.

Currently not supported by iOS and not fully supported by MacOS. For MacOS, libraries are not compiled for the ARM architecture; if you have a Mac M1 or M2, you can compile the necessary libraries for yourself. Libraries have been compiled for x86_64 architecture.

Compared to previous versions of ZenGL, quite a few changes have been made:
    1. The ability to build for Android using Android Studio has been restored.
    2. added full support for OpenGL/OpenGL ES.
    3. Added the Green Engine (GE) library, based and working using ZenGL, this is:
    3.1. entry field.
    3.2. working with color.
    3.3. working with the menu (test state).
    4. added demos for testing full OpenGL/OpenGL ES.

Many changes can be found on the FreePascal website.

Building dynamic libraries is currently disabled due to many changes (to be honest, I didnÂ’t even think about it at first), restoring this feature is in the process.

Documentation is being maintained, but mainly within the library itself and in accompanying demos. IÂ’m also slowly filling out the documentation on the wiki.

There have been many changes. The list of changes is in the file Update_ZenGL.txt, sorry, but only in Russian.

Хотел создать новую тему... но Andru тут видимо уже не объявится.

I wanted to create a new topic... but Andru apparently won’t show up here anymore.

I have no idea what ZenGL is but it's nice to see some activity in the field of Pascal. Thanks for your efforts.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast