Thread: Music supplier site

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    I've got 8gb of soundfonts.
    Now I do know about them (lmms) and have to say that at most I have 180mb of them... 8gb though makes the 'srsly' statement come to mind. In my book though, anything above £50 is too expensive. For now its finale, cubase and lmms. Maybe for earlier next year FL will make its way onto my HDD. And earlier when I said keyboard, I meant instrumental. I have plenty of QWERTY's lying around (although they're PS2) and I have a shortage of native USB ones. But to some it up: Soundfonts do rule.
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

FL Studio made in Delphi? That's quite impressive. Allthough I have some doubts. Is the latest version also written in delphi? I've got the feeling that eventually most popular delphi software is ported to another language because most programmers want to use C or something.

I still have an FL Studio key in my mailbox (PGD Annual prize), but I don't use it (yet) as I want to learn more about Reason. I hope I can still activate and use it. I couldn't install some other prizes (Some of those games) because they automatically disabled the activation key after some time. I don't mind though, as I'm most happy with Genetica Studio and the warm feeling of winning a compo.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.