Thread: Music supplier site

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Hey paul, do you happen to know what version you had? Or what year or magazine the disc could have been from? It would be a little helpful when hunting for the right thing judging by how many versions are out there. Although since at some point you had the full software couldn't you erm... you know like... nevermind.
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Quote Originally Posted by code_glitch View Post
    Hey paul, do you happen to know what version you had? Or what year or magazine the disc could have been from? It would be a little helpful when hunting for the right thing judging by how many versions are out there. Although since at some point you had the full software couldn't you erm... you know like... nevermind.
    To be honest I can't recall what version it was, or what year I had the disc

It MIGHT have been 5 years ago? I don't know...

cheers,
    Paul

Blog Entries
    Hmm... I found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EJay which shows a quite large problem tracking down what we're after here... Id guess that if it is from eJay specifically its most likely to be Mix Cd producer of techno 4/5 if I am not misunderstanding anything.

Also a quick google for techno 5 revels less, erm, 'commonly visited' parts of the web where such an app is made 'available'...

Edit: PS: If you find that this is telling too much and too much of a hint please feel free to notify me or straight out deletion / edition of this post will/athena. I don't mean to go down that route but paul technically has/had a license for said software so...
    Last edited by code_glitch; 06-12-2010 at 06:07 PM.
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Don't worry about searching for it code_glitch, it is too much of a bother

cheers,
    Paul

The most expensive thing in music production are instruments - I mean VSTi plugins, and you can use them even with open source OpenMPT tracker. Soundfonts or VST effects also can be run with OpenMPT.
    You may have noticed that the sound quality of music trackers is weak, but if you use VSTi, you will get very good results. Of course, if you have FruityLoops, you don't need OpenMPT.

There are many free VST plugins, for example: http://smatni.tripod.com/safwanmatnivstplugins/
    With a large library of plugins you will not have to worry about the sound effects for your games.

I have HipHop eJay from a magazine disc, but I never used it - this is only Mixer or something.
    Last edited by mobilus; 07-12-2010 at 11:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hmm... VST rings a bell - Ah yes: Finale. They sure are one heck of a great invention And cheers for that link. I'll be sure to put it to good use in my next compositions. XD

I have an HipHop Ejay 5 and Sound Selection #4 (5000 samples in 4 CDs) for sale. You can get older Ejays really cheap on eBay and those are most easiest soft for a making music. Literally you can make your first piece in just a few hours.

You can download some of my songs on Newgrounds.com
    On Newgrounds you can easily find a song for your game by genre.

Another great website that offers free full length albums in Jamendo.com .
    You can find some albums that are free for commercial use.

Also if you have a low budget you can simply get some free VST or SoundBanks and grab LMMS