Thread: Member user name change?

Member user name change?

Is it possible to change your user name here? If so, how?

Hehe, not a good idea to use 2005 in your nickname, is it?

If it's possible, i figure that only admins can do it.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Hehe, it's not really that. I just want to change my user name to my real name.

Blog Entries
    I may be able to help to help you there since I rember seeing a menu about that somewhere. If you want you can post/pm what you want to change and I will look into it, although I must admit I have my doubts as to how well it would work. No harm in trying though .
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

WILL changed my name from "De-Jean7777" to "de_jean_7777" so it is possible to do and works as intended, but only an administrator or some kind of special user can change names. "De-Jean7777" was the nick I used to register at PGD when the forums were SMF, and it allowed individual users to change their name, which I did. However, when we migrated to vBulletin, I got stuck with my old name again and had to ask WILL to change it.
    Existence is pain

Thanks. I'll send both code_glitch and WILL a PM.

Blog Entries
    I found the menu... But it was already changed. The WILL strikes back in sheer speed I was quite surprised to find it already changed though, magic? This is spartaaaa!
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.