Thread: Asphyre Sphinx v1.1.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It doesn't compile with FPC 2.2.4 too. Seems there is some problems with EventProviders.pas code. I copied the file from 1.0.0 version and successfully compiled the demos

I wonder can we now compile the Windows Mobile games using OpenGL ES. I couldn't compile Basic demo using OpenGL ES to try it out on smartphone. But seems for now the engine doesn't supports ARM architecture.

Also OpenGL ES provider doesn't worked for me
    ...\GameEngines\AsphyreSphinx110\Source\OpenGL-ES\GLESDevices.pas(335,44) Error: identifier idents no member "ScanLine"

Compiling EventProviders.pas with FPC works if this unit is compiled with {$mode delphi}.
    Freeze Development | Elysion Game Framework | Twitter: @Stoney_FD
    Check out my new book: Irrlicht 1.7.1 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide (It's C++ flavored though)

Programmer: A device for converting coffein into software.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Compiling EventProviders.pas with FPC works if this unit is compiled with {$mode delphi}.
    Yep,now it works just fine!
    The Software Rasterizer and OpenGL ES doesn't work because Lazarus TBitmap doesn't have a Scanline property. But still OpenGL and DirectX providers works just fine

Sorry for the EventProvider confusion in FPC/Lazarus, before publishing I've tested the project and apparently it did compile, I'll add the necessary fixes.

Software Rasterizer provider is highly experimental, it hasn't been converted to FPC/Lazarus yet. OpenGL ES provider could work, but you'll have change the code that copies pixels using scanline property.

As for the captcha error on http://dev.ixchels.net, it's been fixed.