Quote Originally Posted by Relfos View Post
Hi Vinzvega!

Yes, I paid a cartoonist to redesign the characters, they look much better now!

There is a website for the game, is still under construction though. http://sushiquest.net/

Well, it is a bit difficult, you have to spend lots of time searching for documentation.
In the end my code features a mix of Objective-C and Pascal for the iPhone version, and pure pascal for all others platforms.
I think now there is a way to work in iPhone without using Objective-C, but you'll have to use something called Objective-Pascal, I don't know much about that.

Thank you!
Nice site ! I very hope you'll have good back on it.

For the cross platefom side (ios), unfortunally, it was my impression, and you confirm it.
technicaly, it is very hard for me, to dig in your path.
So I think I'll continue to integrate stuff on higher level and waiting for less complicated path to ios with pascalobject.

this morning, I'll take your old version of leaf2 (200 and trying to integrate it on Delphi XE2 (beta5) throught my OO components (www.objectupstudio.com) and, apart char/ansichar and bigindian stuff, that's work well.

--> I try in xe2 by curiosity : see if embeded osx compiler can handle your code.
--> I'm pretty agree with you to not componentize always all stuffs like video game libs, but I think we can find a middle path for it.

Read you soon, Relfos, do not foget to poke us when your game is ready, my ipad on startink block !

Vinz