Thread: Three Bobs - Game for Windows, Linux and iPhone

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sushi Quest - Game for Windows, Linux and iPhone

Hello!
    After working with C++ for some time, I came back to Pascal, and here is my current project, Three Bobs.
    It is about three different cat-balls, each one with a different ability, a mix of a puzzle game and a platformer.
    I've been working on it since beginning of this month, and this is going to be a commercial project, since I want to show that commercial games can also be made with Pascal.

Maybe some of you remember the LEAF engine, that I released some years ago, I improved it greatly, and here it is, the first game using it. I'm going to release versions for Windows, Linux, Mac and iPhone, I'm using FPC, both the Windows and Linux versions are already working.
    The problem is, I still don't have an iPhone, I need to buy one, and so, I did not start yet porting it, but I've read that FPC fully supports iPhone, and I really hope so, I dont' want to rewrite the game in C!
    If anyone here have some experience working with FPC and iPhone (and openGL ES), please tell me your experience.
    Also, I'm looking for some pascal crossplatform library (with support for iPhone) for decoding ogg or mp3, is one of the things I'm missing (I'm using OpenAL for sound, but using wav files for music is not aceptable)

Two videos, the first one is a small intro, and the second one, with some gameplay.

Please tell me what you think, thank you!
    Last edited by Relfos; 12-04-2011 at 11:51 AM. Reason: You can embed video right into the posts now! :)