Thread: Font Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Although I don't know any Russian, I would be more than happy to try to make your translation or google's translation understandable once you release it.

Aha! Delta time is what I would be interested in as well, somehow I managed to skip right on past demo 01 which shows the basic setup.

Anyone interested?

Lazarus is nice, but overkill for developing ZGL apps. I started working on a little ZGL IDE a while ago. Of course it has a long way to go before an alpha release (it barely functions!), but I think I'll GPL the source and post on these forums once I feel it's stable and usable enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dazappa
    Lazarus is nice, but overkill for developing ZGL apps.
    The only reason why I use Lazarus is debugger.

I started working on a little ZGL IDE a while ago.
    Very interesting

Although I don't know any Russian, I would be more than happy to try to make your translation or google's translation understandable once you release it.
    I use only my own knowledges(googletranslate can be used only for translation of some words, because whole sentences have a terrible quality...), and I need some fixes for grammar So, if you found something wrong in comments for demos(or you have just better variant), you can write me about this(with correct variant, of course) and I will fix it