Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is everyone working on? Break your silence!

Blog Entries
    Sweet! Now that's more like it.

It's also always nice to see screenshots, even the debugging and programmer art looks great from a technical stand-point. We are programmers afterall right?

@Sascha wow man, I love how you have this sense of detail in all your projects. Looks great!

@Luuk I love those games. Will be fun to play on my Mac. Will the game look as good as it does in your video?

@Traveler I've been waiting to try out your game for a bit. You seem to have some good ideas about the old 2D platform genre.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurprs View Post
    At this time I'm working my way for a scholarship in France. Anyone from France?
    Momor is from France.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

@Will

It should since the material system currently only has support for a diffuse layer and no normalmapping or parralax mapping etc

I'm not really working on anything game related currently. More embedded stuff

I tinker a bit trying to get fpc working on avr32 and avr at the moment. It should work on avr32 but I haven't tested it FPK made a lot of additions in the avr branch lately. It could be fun to write object pascal on an avr
    Peregrinus, expectavi pedes meos in cymbalis
    Nullus norvegicorum sole urinat

Blog Entries
    arthurps: Not in france ATM but I'm french. going back when the house is built brittany rules. except there is no net where I am

Anyways, I've been working on a 2d Engine which led onto Prometheus (Audio, Video, Core and Utils) and then I guess there is that Pong tutorial (ongoing) which I have about 10 bugs to fix in before I finalize it because at the moment there are LOTS of issues. Playable but you would want to, starting running my own webserver 24/7 this year (what a pain: dynamic IP grrrr), fiddling with touch interfaces and more importantly multi-touch on my tablet, getting to grips with ubuntu and KDE...

Don't know if all of those classify as seperate projects but I'd say it's a pretty good summary. Oh, and did I mention I'm doing exams and have to tidy my room? Ok, thats cheating but hey.
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

so this is What everyone working on now , nice stuff
    right now i am learning blender (i like the node editor )

Well...

Right now I'm finishing my new match 3 game, Dreams of a Geisha! It is almost finished, and I hope to send it to publishers very soon!

I'm also using the Match3 Engine I made to the Dreams of Geisha Game, and converting my another Match3 game, Druids - Battle of Magic to Mac!

I'm almost finishing my engine to Hidden Object+Adventure games and I'm making the Mac port of a new HO game (Originally made by another company using Multimedia Fusion) that will be revealed soon!

I also have some others games starting right now! Soon I will post more info and some screenshots! =)

Well, I have a LOT of irons in the fire, but not all of them are actual software projects. Basically, I'm doing the manager, administrator, and developer work to get our game company started. Paying the lawyers, researching equipment and development tools, organizing developers, etc. At the same time, trying to actively develop some organizational and development tools/engines/middleware/etc and run an IT service business until the game company gets going good enough to totally shift focus over to it.

As for projects, I can't really say too much just yet; not simply because of any proprietary reason, but because of a personal rule I have regarding talking about things before they are even "in the oven", so-to-speak. Suffice it to say I am working on development tools, some middleware projects, and have a couple of game projects we're getting ready to jump into this year. As they become realized, I'll be happy to talk about them more.

Non-Pascal:

^ This is an extremely simple matching game I'm making in java with the help of libgdx for Android deployment. Gotta start somewhere, I figure this is an easy project to get out the door. Also almost done with a PHP URL shortening script.

On the Pascal front, I've been working on porting my Andorra-powered Isolated Empire to ZenGL, after which I'll work on adding more gameplay. I've also been converting a Java TCP server over to Pascal with LNet, which is taking quite some time. Past month has been crazy with midterms and other schoolwork. (There aren't really any screenshots to post here, because the server is just a terminal output and Isolated Empire will look basically the same as in the old screenshots, because only the back has changed)

I've managed to do some work on my engine yesterday. Hope I can gain some momentum this month, because I really need that.
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast