Hi Chaps, It's been a while since I was last here.. about 4 years (OMG Where has the time gone?)

I thought I'd try to recompile some of my old Delphi stuff in Lazarus - so I went about setting up the Jedi-SDL library and tried to compile and I'm getting an error..

I'm using the 64bit version of Lazarus - so I don't know if that's making a difference.
The JEDI-SDL library is the latest, unmodified, downloaded last night.

the error code is as follows:
C:\WINXP-C\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL\Pas\sdlutils.pas(466,11) Error: Typecast has different size (4 -> 8 ) in assignment
C:\WINXP-C\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL\Pas\sdlutils.pas(470,52) Hint: Converting the operands to "DWord" before doing the add could prevent overflow errors.
C:\WINXP-C\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL\Pas\sdlutils.pas(471,52) Hint: Converting the operands to "DWord" before doing the add could prevent overflow errors.
C:\WINXP-C\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL\Pas\sdlutils.pas(472,52) Hint: Converting the operands to "DWord" before doing the add could prevent overflow errors.
C:\WINXP-C\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL\Pas\sdlutils.pas(479,11) Warning: Conversion between ordinals and pointers is not portable

Any ideas?
My Compiler options are set up as follows:
-MDelphi -Scgi -O1 -g -gl -vewnhi -l -Fi..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\ -Fi..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL\Pas\ -Fu..\..\..\..\CBCO\CBCFoundation\ -Fu..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\ -Fu..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL\Pas\ -Fu..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL_Gfx\Pas\ -Fu..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL_Image\Pas\ -Fu..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL_Mixer\Pas\ -Fu..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL_Net\Pas\ -Fu..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL_Sound\Pas\ -Fu..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDL_ttf\Pas\ -Fu..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SDLFilter\Pas\ -Fu..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\SFont\Pas\ -Fu..\..\..\..\CBCO\JEDI-SDLv1.0\smpeg\Pas\ -Fu..\..\..\..\..\lazarus\lcl\units\x86_64-win64\ -Fu..\..\..\..\..\lazarus\lcl\units\x86_64-win64\win32\ -Fu..\..\..\..\..\lazarus\packager\units\x86_64-win64\ -Fu. -oAnomalous.exe -dLCL -dLCLwin32