Yes well the game is an arcade style top down shooter. It goes on only on 1 "screen" which is a 1024x768 "map" with objects and players. Imagine small soldiers with gun able to move on 1 screen with some objects(somewhat interactive like teleporters and so) with various guns trying to shoot each other. The view isn't absolutely "top down" it's more of a 45 angle when it goes to players and objects(so a player can "hide" behind a bush or such from "up") It's hard to explain like this I'm really nervous about Sourceforge, they haven't responded in 4 days now. I think I'll post it on a temporary web page tomorow if they don't respond. As to the graphics well I need both backgrounds(basicly anything like a small map or it can be some crazy thing like a tabletop since the "players" are actualy well how do you call them? candy... you know m&ms.)
I also need some objects which would fall into the background so if you make a tabletop background, a cd or glass of water(can be "half" transparent it would make a cool effect) would be nifty too. Player graphics are made from a 3dstudio model made by my friend so I don't need that overmuch. Music and sound are completely open and are as of yet not implemented.

Oh yes, background graphics are in Jpeg format and objects are png. BURN THE GIFS.