Thread: iOS Support

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Not exactly sure what this means, but I hoped to develop for iOS later down the track and if I can use the language I already am, that would be awesome!!!

but I hoped to develop for iOS later down the track and if I can use the language I already am, that would be awesome!!!
    ZenGL API will be always Pascal-compatible, Objective-Pascal is used only inside zgl_ios_* units, which are provides system part
    Last edited by Andru; 01-04-2011 at 06:32 AM.

EAGLContext now is initializes and CEAGLLayer creates, so next step will be correct using presentRenderbuffer with GL_RENDERBUFFER_OES for rendering something

PS: Apple... as always they want to be different and develop their own bicycles like EAGLContext and CEAGLLayer instead of using concept of EGL, which is used on other platforms

YEAH!

There are only red quad and white background because of glClearColor(always yours, Captain Obvious ). And this is not a first april joke Next step is loading resources and some cleaning of code(current realization is little bit draft).

So, here are I'm now I've built some static libraries for resources(zlib, libogg, and libvorbis) and now ZenGL can this:

I think next few days(or maybe week) I will work on all other system stuff like "touch"-input, rotating device and so on.