Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: iOS Support

XCode 4 works with FreePascal 2.5.1, see: http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/ObjP_Part1.html
    Freeze Development | Elysion Game Framework | Twitter: @Stoney_FD
    Check out my new book: Irrlicht 1.7.1 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide (It's C++ flavored though)

Programmer: A device for converting coffein into software.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney
    XCode 4 works with FreePascal 2.5.1, see: http://web.me.com/macpgmr/ObjP/Xcode4/ObjP_Part1.html
    Hm, interesting

So, can anybody sign&test for me this executable via codesign as described here? It was built with iPhone SDK 4.2, zlib for ARMv6, but I don't know for which ARM is configured gcc toolchain.
    Last edited by Andru; 03-04-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Apple really does not make the things easy. I am not able to sign your application. The command line instructions really does not help much! =(

I have some work to do now, but I will take a look on it again later!

Blog Entries
    You know what, I've actually went out to the book store to pick-up a couple of books on the subject (teaching Objective-C as it be) and they actually have some good information about using Xcode and getting your Apps setup on a real piece of hardware and even the whole submission process getting it onto the App Store. It might not hurt to check out some of these books.

I have...

I also was looking at...

iPad Programming
    Head First iPhone and iPad Development

The Objective-C stuff might not be as useful to us, but all the other Xcode and Apple Developer stuff might come in handy to learn from a book.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Well.... It works!! =)... It's signed and running on my Iphone! 60 fps!

The command to sign is really simple :

codesign -s Developer demo01.app/demo01

That is so awesome!

Now I wish I had a iPhone/iPod, or some other flavour of Apple device to try programming for LOL

cheers,
    Paul

Now ZenGL can rotate viewport together with device Also all new code have been committed into svn. Maybe later I will provide all object files for zlib, libogg, libjpeg and chipmunk.

Last time I was busy by other aspects of ZenGL, but few moments ago I finished implementation of mouse events emulation via touch input And I will start to implement touch_*(still thinking which functions will be useful) functions specially for iOS, because emulation of mouse_* functions(mouse_X, mouse_Y, mouse_Down, mouse_Click, mouse_DblClick and mouse_Up for M_BLEFT) is not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by wagenheimer View Post
    Well.... It works!! =)... It's signed and running on my Iphone! 60 fps!

The command to sign is really simple :

codesign -s Developer demo01.app/demo01
    I am trying to understand the process of loading an iOS program into a device. What does codesign do? How do you transfer the application? (Preferrably without using Xcode.)

Ingemar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingemar
    What does codesign do?
    Allows your application to work on iOS-devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingemar
    How do you transfer the application?
    After signing you can just drag&drop your bundle to iTunes
    Last edited by Andru; 19-04-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast