I've mentioned somewhere here before that I've been able to put OS X in a VM a long while back, and recently I have gotten XCode + FPC/Lazarus working happily.

I'm having trouble trying to get my Tiled project to work under OS X (http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...ng-(with-ZenGL)

Has anyone been able to? It dies on the line 67 "AssignFile(mapfile, fname);" with a file not found error. I did a fileexists on the file, and indeed for some reason it cannot find the file! I have literally copied this file everywhere -- every subdirectory of the .app, and the root directory the .app is in. I've even tried appending "./" to the filename, with no luck. While ZenGL doesn't complain about whether or not it can find the other resources (which are loaded before this map file is opened), I have no way to tell if it really loaded them successfully yet ;P

Summary: How do I access files, and where do they go under OS X. If I specify a full path to the file, it will run happily, but I would much prefer relative paths for actual distribution.