Thread: Tech-support logic...

Smile Tech-support logic...

One of the company's finest technicans was drafted and sent to boot camp. At the rifle range, he was given some instruction, a rifle, and bullets. He fired several shots at the target. The report came from the target area that all attempts had completely missed the target.

The technician looked at his rifle, and then at the target. He looked at the rifle again, and then at the target again. He put his finger over the end of the rifle barrel and squeezed the trigger with his other hand. The end of his finger was blown off, whereupon he yelled toward the target area, "It's leaving here just fine, the trouble must be at your end!"

Programmers logic FTW!
    No signature provided yet.

Blog Entries
    Jesus
    Error: Jesus does not have enough privileges to modify data
    sudo Jesus
    Jesus has changed your life, save changes (y / n / c)?
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Nice. A programmer jokes topic. I have some ^^

> A SQL query enters the pub. He walks to two tables and asks: "May I join you"?

> A programmer makes a nice walk along the beach. Suddenly he sees someone drowning in the water. He jumps in and saves him. This person appears to be a genie.
    "Thank you! You saved my life; now you can make any wish you want" the genie says.
    The programmer says: "I'd like the wars in the middle-east to stop. It's such a mess over there".
    The genie frowns. "Oowh.. that's a hard one".
    "Well, there is this other problem I have. I am developing a software product and I have some customers who are really unsatisfied with it so far. Can you fix that"?
    The genie says: "Let me have another look at that middle-east problem of yours"!

Q: How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. It's a hardware problem

Two strings are standing at the bar. The first one says to the barman: "Can I have a beer please"?
    "Ofcourse" the barman replies. He asks the second string: "What would you like"?
    Second string says: "Well, I'd lov69_-9456joibkdo__0 06◘♠0fg¬µ5gGSd sdf)_h4⌂18gh5ddGD..... "
    The barman frowns, whereafter the first string says: "Don't mind him. He's not null-terminated"
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Blog Entries
    I know what the second one was: windows mobile 6.X
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.