Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Programmers logic FTW!
    No signature provided yet.

Blog Entries
    Jesus
    Error: Jesus does not have enough privileges to modify data
    sudo Jesus
    Jesus has changed your life, save changes (y / n / c)?
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Nice. A programmer jokes topic. I have some ^^

> A SQL query enters the pub. He walks to two tables and asks: "May I join you"?

> A programmer makes a nice walk along the beach. Suddenly he sees someone drowning in the water. He jumps in and saves him. This person appears to be a genie.
    "Thank you! You saved my life; now you can make any wish you want" the genie says.
    The programmer says: "I'd like the wars in the middle-east to stop. It's such a mess over there".
    The genie frowns. "Oowh.. that's a hard one".
    "Well, there is this other problem I have. I am developing a software product and I have some customers who are really unsatisfied with it so far. Can you fix that"?
    The genie says: "Let me have another look at that middle-east problem of yours"!

Q: How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. It's a hardware problem

Two strings are standing at the bar. The first one says to the barman: "Can I have a beer please"?
    "Ofcourse" the barman replies. He asks the second string: "What would you like"?
    Second string says: "Well, I'd lov69_-9456joibkdo__0 06◘♠0fg¬µ5gGSd sdf)_h4⌂18gh5ddGD..... "
    The barman frowns, whereafter the first string says: "Don't mind him. He's not null-terminated"
    Coders rule nr 1: Face ur bugz.. dont cage them with code, kill'em with ur cursor.

Blog Entries
    I know what the second one was: windows mobile 6.X
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.