thanks farcodev,

@chronozphere:
i finished with the rpn converter, i have also came up with a way to assemble the RPN to machine code without it interupting the programmers code (altho i have not implemented this yet and will not for a while - since it needs alot of work), using 5 registers and some stack space for any other vars needed (not using push and pop), check the link back in other post if you want to download and check it out, it contains a massive changelog, i have not added much documentation yet, but what i have written is on the website under docuementation, there is also some samples posted, syntax and changes are open for sugestion and ideas too.

At some point i wish to write a small 3d engine that can be suplied with the compiler, i will be writing a newton header and few other things i have in mind, overall the language is moving forward very good - i converted one of my c algorithms to ziron and it went down from 1048ns to 276ns (average), also one of my delphi apps went from 2000ms down to around 500ms (dont remember exactly this), basically the language adds much less garbage, and since most of it is just plain assembly language you get what you write, but even after i add more high level syntax, i plan to keep it adding just a minimum amount of code.

the language has an inline macro system, class support, structs, dll, exe output (32bit for now only, i plan to add 64bit at a later date), anyways thanks for the interest and help.