Thread: Dreams of a Geisha

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dreams of a Geisha

The first game from Green Sauce Games, Dreams of a Geisha, debuts today on Big Fish Games. http://www.bigfishgames.com/download...sha/index.html

Dreams of a Geisha

Take a journey through the magical and wonderful world of Geisha. Help Ichisumi in this incredible adventure to reopen the temples of Geisha and restore a world of beauty and passion. Dive into this engaging Match 3 game with beautiful scenery and relaxing music. Overcome obstacles, collect puzzle pieces, and be prepared to solve challenging puzzles in Dreams of a Geisha!
    * Fantastic gameplay
    * Exciting action
    * Restore a wonderful world!

Game Trailer :

Screenshots

The Windows version is already available. Mac and localized (German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Danish and Japanese) versions will follow next. Iphone and Ipad versions will be ready soon.

The game was made using PhoenixLib and ZenGL game engines. Windows version was compiled with Delphi 2010, Mac/iPhone and iPad will be compiled using Lazarus FreePascal.

I have to thank a lot Andreas Lago, by doing all the wonderful tools for PhoenixLib that made ​​this game possible (phxImageEditor, phxParticleEditor, phxAnimationEditor, phxGuiEditor, among others), and for helping me a lot since the beginning implementing all of my crazy suggestions and requests I ever made for PhoenixLib. =)

A very special thanks also to Kemka Andrey for all the help with the ZenGL and for making the iPhone and iPad ports of the Dreams of a Geisha possible!

And a very special thanks also to Johannes Stein for for helping me with the first tests and builds for the Mac version, helped me to learn more about this operating system and making the port possible.