Hmm, didn't think you'd answer my e-mail here ;-)

Hello,
Yeah I'd be interested in this release of course
What are the network components based on ? Direct TCP/IP or DirectPlay ?
I really like VTDb. It would be cool if you could modify your vtdb manager to allow to add (or change) a password during the vtdb file maintenance, not only when it's being created. Would also be nice to have some more compression librairies to try, although I'm not sure it would give better results. Oh, and the ability to store bitmap files that wouldn't be just textures. I'm doing that with the "File" type for now, loading the file into memory, creating a memory stream, then loading from the memory stream to a TBitmap object (or TJpegImage). Maybe it could be done in an easier way (although it's not that important).
Also, for the graphics component, would be nice to have the ability to use DX8 (or 8.1 at most) instead of DX9. I'm not sure there are any advantages to using DX9 when not using vertex shaders. DX8 actually has some surface copying routines (CreateImage) that are more flexible than the equivalent DX9 function (CreateOffScreenSomething), in that two system memory surfaces can be used to "trade" data (AFAIK it can't be done in DX9 -- plus, performance is not as good as I hoped).
That's all I can think of for now