Thread: Project69

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Nice game Dan! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the PGD Challenge.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

good work !
    Current (and lifetime) project: FAR Colony
    https://www.farcolony.com/

I have made a few small additions to the game (download link is still the same). there are now 2 weapons, a pistol and a sub machine gun (which you need to find first). the zombies are now smarter and can move around the buildings without much trouble. there are higher resolution textures (the original contest entry had to be smaller than 10 mb so most of the textures were compressed). there is a new occlusion culling technique which should improve the game's performance a bit. a few other tiny additions and bug fixes which I cannot remember.

I wanted to try it out, but it says the file is corrupt. Could you look into that?

indeed the file was broken. I have reuploaded and tested it. working.

I gave it a spin, but it appears to be quite unstable when shooting zombies. It often crashes, without showing an error message. There's no log either.
    The zombies do appear to be a lot more aggressive. Last time I was able to move through the terrain quite easily, but that is no longer the case.
    Are you going to continue to work on this game? It would be cool to see more levels, enemies and weapons and such.