Thread: PGDmC: The Ancient Tower

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hey thanks dude
    i found out that lvlsection 3 still need a small fix or is it just me who always fall down at the same spot?
    the music is nice indeed but not done by me cause i got no time left for this
    credit for music goes to andromeda@

EDIT:
    uploaded a new fixed version for lvlsection 3
    as always my own server has the latest version at www.novastern.net/games/tower.zip
    Last edited by Daikrys; 18-07-2011 at 06:14 PM.

This is a pretty nice game. It would go great on a mobile or something. I had the distinct feeling however, that some platforms were impossible to reach.
    So you say you started around the 15th, right? That's not bad, not bad at all.

hey thanks

yeah i hope the fix work now
    hmm yip mobile would be fine havent think of it but if i would use a small shake to jump it would be nice on an iphone

So you say you started around the 15th, right? That's not bad, not bad at all.
    nono i started at 11th but wasnt able to work every day on it but i count the hours i spend on working (this includes problem solving of difficult stuff in my mind)
    anyway i started to think about some ideas the week before with the old deadline when i wasnt able to compete

EDIT:
    oh and if someone have count the hours he spend on the game it would be nice to know too
    Last edited by Daikrys; 18-07-2011 at 07:54 PM.

A pitty I couldn't really play your game, because when I tried it the character was just running whhoooosh.. to fast. I don't think it was intended to be that hard However I ran your game in Wine on Linux, so maybe that's the reason.
    Maybe I will try it again later on Windows.
    Other than that your graphics look amazing, absolutely professional. I'm really curious how you create them?

oh and if someone have count the hours he spend on the game it would be nice to know too
    I mainly worked on my entry during 4 whole days

Other than that your graphics look amazing, absolutely professional. I'm really curious how you create them?
    hey thanks i cheated! only a bit

for my character i used the free tool at http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/tool/chibi/index2.html
    i bet no one get that my avatar is actually a she
    for the walls i created one block and done all wall graphics out of this little block
    the slime was done with nice samples i found on google and deviantart
    and finally the coin was a free to use sprite without any licensing so i only slightly modified it

deviantart and sometimes google is a nice way to research for art (there are many more nice art communitys out there)