Well, thanks for good words, actually we ran into a problem similar to what Harry mentioned - we were going too far with the complexity of the library which slowed down everything and it was the time our local business were gone and being on final semester we were unable to work like we did before.
As I probably said somewhen, PowerDraw is actually a library made for our game development (which has been on hold for about a year) and as long as we develop games, library grows
Since it's pretty obvious we won't be able to work well on it this semester and we had plans on continuing working on our game project in the summer, it was logical for me to say that we're not going to upgrade the library until then (like the middle of May).
We were thinking complex things for the library to make it good enough to be sold but since we're more into game development, that's out of question, so now we'll try to make it simple and easy to use.
And to say the truth I've been impressed myself by other similar libraries, to mention some: Omega, GameVision and Xcess... I think it's been the source of my inspiration to continue developing PowerDraw (remembering those "dark" days when we had to keep with lone library of DelphiX...)

Anyway, I believe there's no point to continue with this thread until the news of next release, so this topic is now locked.

Cheers!
- Lifepower