Warning: this post contains a random assortment of thoughts and comments, so do not try to place them into any sensible order.

It seems that my web site is finally up again after a few weeks of "permission denied" messages. However, you have to congratulate the host on his timing: it's back up today, but my registration on the domain ends tomorrow, by which time the site will probably vanish once again. :roll: I think I may change to a different host.

In the spirit of creating a totally random message...:

I had conjunctivitis, or at some eye infection with similar symptoms, over the past week. I am better now and I can now see enemies when I play games online, which helps. Unreal Tournament 2003 is a very cool game indeed. If you see anyone playing (usually on Instagib servers) by the name of JakeFortitude then that's me! Huzzah for timewasters.

I've been bone-idle about programming recently, but in my defence I am getting past it - it's my birthday today (18th) and I now should be old and creaky.

My site is undergoing mucho fiddling on localhost and I hope to make it look a bit nicer (plus PHP and database driven to make it easier for me to play with). I don't know when the new site will be uploaded (I'll have to get a host first) but it will be soon. The new site will probably have lots of placeholder pages for a while.

Lastly, I anxiously await Thief 3 and Half-Life 2. Hurry up, damn your eyes! :x