Thread: DirectX October 2005 SDK...

DirectX October 2005 SDK...

Alexey Barkovoy, the speed demon, has updated his Delphi Direct Headers so that they are compatible with Microsoft's latest DirectX October SDK...
    <blockquote>

This release includes a new SDK component Xinput, graphics samples, tools, documentation, and Pre-release components Microsoft Cross-Platform Audio Creation Tool (XACT) and support for the 2.0 Common Language Runtime in Managed DirectX. There are updated developer runtimes, DirectX for Managed Code, and the DirectX Runtime (DirectX 9.0c Redistributable) are also included.

</blockquote>
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

I've never thought about myself as a "demo" :cry:
    There are only 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

Oops sorry Clootie, it supposed to be demon :twisted: not demo. I'll fix it.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Remember to register your version of Clootie after the 30-day trial period.

There are only 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

Great! I'm lucky to find Clootie's DX HEADERS (wrote it right) in the moment Clootie updates to the latest version of DX.