Danny Thorpe just recently posted Borland's Roadmap for the Delphi product line. You can read up on it here.

So basically they have ''DeXter'' planned for 2005 which is like D2005 still only Win32 and .NET 1.1 (which is a shame, since MS will soon release VC2005 with support for .NET 2.0).
For 2006 they have ''Highlander'' sheduled, which then finally aims to get Delphi to .NET 2.0.

And the future? There was a Borland broadcast some days ago where it was about Delphi's future (WILL posted the transcript in this topic). It was talked about the above two products, but what most Delphi developers are interested in, is (at least that's what I look forward to) native 64-Bit support. And to my disappointment it's planned for a release in 2007 or even 2008. That's two or even three years from now. And when you think about the fact that AMD's 64-Bit CPUs are selling like hell, 2006 will already have a large installed base of 64-Bit CPUs, but we Delphi developers will either have to wait until 2007/08 or use FreePascal. Rather sad if you ask me.