Well as K4Z said, it is only a running title for now. [size=9px](I'm not sold on it, just needed to call it something other than the platform game or the robot game. :?)[/size] If you guys can think of a better or more appropreate one, toss me some suggestions, but I don't plan on setting any names in stone for some time...

As for Mr. GUS. I did it again. :lol: I managed to pick the one thing that you focused the most on, or based the whole or most of the concept behind. How do I do that?

Ok, if you want to continue with the idea of the small arms, see what you can come up with. I guess extra variety of ideas cannot hurt at this point.

BTW, I love the color of his eyes now. It's better than what I suggested before!

You know a work-around for the little arms could be? He knows how to operate other machinery and digital devices that do the fine work for him. Thats why he's obsolete, he knows how to fix stuff, but just cannot do it himself. (Read: Same as a human doing the work himself.) He was afterall only an early model. But this is further going back and forth with the small hands.

How is this for a wild idea? You split him into 2 different robots! G.U.S. is the big guy and you have a little one that whips around and is like his assistant or 2nd hands. I think it might be ammusing to see him rambling on and just keep givin'er while his poor silent assistant is trying desperately to pick up the slak that GUS seems to be missing. :lol:

We could use GUS as part comic relief in the game this way. The half absent minded mechanic bot that knows how to fix stuff, but he's such a kluts that all his assistant(s) are/is the one(s) that *really* do the work.

Maybe make him have no real tools on his body, just a big guy with big... everything. Big tools with big and small machines to do everyhting for him. Little assistants buzzing around in addition to his tool carrying helper.

Just a fun idea I had just now. Since we had two ideas for our rather large worker friend.

:idea: (Picture a scene with him going on about how important it is that he puts something back together or it'll blow your rm off or something, he turns around and keeps going on about it, letting go of the very thing he's talking about and the little bots start freaking out around him. The hero just bows his head in disbeleif as the little workers fix his work for him. He turns back around to a 'fixed' version be his counter-parts as if he didn't do a thing wrong.) :idea:

As for the hat, maybe try softening the top edges of the hat... and also a version without to see what will look best overall.

Hmm... the feet (I know, ignore whats there now) they should be a lunky as the arms and body are compaired. Big 'ole clod hoppers. Or... just keep thinkin' fat mechanic named... 'GUS' :lol: